Early was taken to Elmhurst Hospital in stable condition.
Early was released from the hospital as per Mark Morales and Chris Herring of the Wall Street Journal.
A spokeswoman for the hospital said he was released Wednesday morning.
Thank goodness that Early seem to be doing fine, with all things considered.
Current and former-Knicks sent their prays for Cleanthony Early via Twitter on Wednesday.
Other former-Knicks sent their prays to Early via Twitter as well.
Early went on Twitter to thank everyone for their well wishes and prays late Wednesday night.
More from Daily Knicks
- New York Knicks: Be patient with Reggie Bullock
- New York Knicks: Frank Ntilikina is finally playing with confidence
- New York Knicks: Players staying connected with virtual workouts
- New York Knicks: Pros and Cons of bringing Wayne Ellington back
- New York Knicks: Evaluating the puzzling Allonzo Trier situation
Get well soon Cleanthony Early, may you gave a speedy recovery. Hope to see you again on the court of Madison Square Garden, but more importantly – just take good care of yourself.